The Change Room – Episode 11: Season One Wrap
Today we celebrate and wrap up Season 1 of The Change Room by highlighting some of our favourite conversations (and boopers!).
We’ll be back in a few weeks with Season 2 but in the meantime make sure to say in touch with us in our Facebook Group.
During this episode we recap Episode 1-9:
- The four levels of filters that affect our communication.
- Filters give meaning to your everything. If you don’t like what you’re experiencing change your filter and make a different choice.
- Difference between feelings and fact and these things affect our stories.
- E-motion = Energy-in-motion.
- Our feelings are created in our head before we feel them and are affected by our filters.
- Why your action list isn’t the stumbling block for moving your business forward
- Why setting up the context first is so important when communicating.
- The cost of ‘living in a not good enough’ state of mind and how it impacts our ability to live authentically.
- Why you need to tell the truth to yourself first and then the others around you.
- Who I am is not what I do. The value of who I am is that I’m me.
- Defining responsibility as ‘response ability’ – the ability to respond. It actually means: I get to choose. I have a choice.
- Why we need to focus on living the ‘Be Do Have’ model rather than ‘Have Do Be’
- The question you need to ask yourself when things aren’t turning out as expected
The Change Room Podcast
with Suzy Jacobs
- The Change Room – Episode 1: Filters
- The Change Room – Episode 2: Feelings
- The Change Room – Episode 3: Context
- The Change Room – Episode 4: Not Good Enough
- The Change Room – Episode 5: I Am & I Do
- The Change Room – Episode 6: Response Ability
- The Change Room – Episode 7: Telling The Truth
- The Change Room – Episode 8: I Create the Whole of My Own Reality
- The Change Room – Episode 9: Be Do Have
- The Change Room – Episode 10: The Whole Whole Model
- The Change Room – Episode 11: Season One Wrap
- The Change Room – Episode 12: Welcome to Season Two