The Change Room – Episode 4: Not Good Enough
Today we’re dealing with the icky discomfort of the distinction ‘not good enough’.
We look at how this distinction impacts our analytical skills and holds us back from producing the most extraordinary results in business, finances enough’ and life.
In this episode we explore:
- The origins of ‘not good enough’
- Why ‘I’m not good enough’ is a feeling, not a fact.
- Why saying ‘I am good enough’ isn’t the answer
- How “I’m not good enough” is impacting your analytical skills
- How to clean your filters to improve your outcomes.
- Practical examples of how ‘you’re not good enough’ stories can impact your enjoyment on life and living authentically.
- Why it’s unadvisable to attach your self-worth to the things you do and outcomes you achieve.
- How to identify the things you’re not doing because you think you are not good enough.