The Change Room – Episode 6: Response Ability
In this episode we’ll explore:
- Re- establishing the power of context before we start exploring the context of response ability, or commonly known as responsibility.
- Defining what responsibility actually is and what it’s not.
- The impact we feel when our fear and responsibility collide.
- How crucial it is to stop and acknowledge how we’re feeling and what our considered response is to that feeling, at that time.
- The ‘reacting’ to something is actually ‘acting’ to something that is already over, and how this moment again gives us the ability to choose how we respond.
- That our fears are just feelings, they’re not facts, and we have the choice of how we want to respond to fear.
- How fear, if not responded to well can send you into a hyperdrive of doing.
- The fact that we get to choose our context – love or fear.